Welcome To Ascension Center
Ascension Center is dedicated to improving the quality of life of individuals and families impacted by autism and other mental health disorders. We provide exceptional strength-based and family-centered therapies that are designed to meet the individualized needs of our clients.
Our supportive learning environment promotes positive behavior while giving our clients the confidence to increase their everyday independence. At Ascension Center, we know that each small victory is a building block that accumulates over time to build big results.
We understand this unprecedented time comes with many challenges, and we’re here to help.
- Daily health screenings Our staff pass daily health screenings to ensure they’re fit for care
- Personal protective equipment Therapists will always wear face masks
- Personal hygiene All therapists will wash their hands and sanitize their hands prior to entering your home and continue to sanitize throughout the session
- Sanitizing all therapy touch points We’ll help disinfect surfaces used during session before and after each session
- Physical distancing Whenever possible, our staff will maintain a safe physical distance while delivering care
- Creating a safe space Our team will help you designate a safe area in your home for therapy, near open windows or in an outdoor area if possible
We are Always Ready For A Challenge
What Our Clients Are Saying About Us?
Our Happy Clients
I was confused at first with the video Assessment appointment scheduled. Rather it being an in person visit. As parents of our 21 mo. Old we waited patiently with high concern on what to expect for our video appointment. Turn out to be absolutely perfect! Our video appointment was with 2 wonderful ladies and a very nice gentlemen. My husband and I appreciated the kindness, caring, helpful and attention to details they all provided. The video experience was amazing!
Did a Early Start Assessment on a video call with 3 ladies for my two year old son. Absolutely loved them! They were so polite & so nice!! Can’t even complain if i wanted to, they were so sweet & so understanding! I was a little iffy since it’s video call & i thought it wouldn’t be much help but i was completely wrong! Loved it! They made me feel so comfortable! Highly recommend them 100%